Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

so im boarding for around 5 years now and i finally bought a good Board last year after finishing my studies. I bought a Capita DOA and i ride it with a budget drake fifty binding. Back than i was told that it is a pretty good Binding especially for the price. However im thinkiung about to buy a Union Strata. Do you think its worth it and if yes. Why?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
iirc some Drake folks left and started Union...and you can see the design lineage. Btw still ride some ancient F60, supersports and there are a pair of 50's. All of them have upgraded Burton ratchets and ladders and work fine. But have switched to AT boots...should stoke this unused stuff.

I wouldn't upgrade to Unions...but get a set of Burton ratchets and ladders from https://www.fixmybinding.com/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i wouldnt say that i dont like them but i cant comapre them to a "good" binding since i came from a even cheaper Flow binding which was really crap.
I just dont know if all those fancy features that the Strata provides really make a difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts