Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new board, bindings, and boots. I've been using this awesome forum to educate myself but some more pointed advice would be sick. I've been riding for about 10 years (just a couple of days / year), 6 of those on a cheap, and now broken, Option board that I picked up on sale for about $390 including boots/bindings at a resort; so I can't say I've had much experience riding anything other than it or rentals.

Basically, I'm looking for an all around board that I can take on all types of slopes (my family/friends are skiers) from the hills in NC to the mountains in Whistler, but I'd also like to start getting more into park riding/jumps, etc. I'm 6'2, 190 lbs, and the last rental boots I used were 11.5.

What can you recommend to me? I'd like to pick something up rather sooner than later because I have a couple of more trips planned this season. I've been looking at the NS SL/Legacy and Heritage with Union SL bindings, but a little lost on the sizes. Not sure about the boots either.

Any input will be much appreciated. I'm in Atlanta if it matters, but the local stores don't have much selection.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts