Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 14 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
  1. I just bought a used jacket off the internet it’s a Roxy and I got it because I’m going to Whistler next month and its insulated and has gore Tex so I can stay a little dry maybe BUT it has these weird clear plastic inserts in the wrist gaiters and I have never seen this before so I’m confused why they’re there? Has anyone seen this and know what it’s for? All I can think is they’re there so you can look at your watch but that sounds stupid. Sorry if this question is stupid but I’m newer to the sport and I don’t know ??‍♀
    thank you,
Lira

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
The model for your Roxy jacket will be written on the information tag inside your jacket. You might have to get a picture up but you will need a few more posts up to get one on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that's what they are. I have a jacket with actual cut outs for the watch, kinda defeats the hole purpose.
I’m surprised I was right! The plastic feels weird. I guess it’s easier than trying to dig my phone out every time I want the time though ? there are other things in the jacket that I’ve never seen before but they don’t bother me

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I’m surprised I was right! The plastic feels weird. I guess it’s easier than trying to dig my phone out every time I want the time though ? there are other things in the jacket that I’ve never seen before but they don’t bother me
I never remembered to look at my watch when I used to wear one. Easier to look at the lift shack clocks anyway.
I love techy jackets. I was stoked when I discovered the outside accessed phone pocket with a hole for headphones to route through with loops to hold the wires in place too... Then Bluetooth happened.

1 - 14 of 13 Posts