Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and I have been searching for the first board I ever owned. It is a 1994 Burton air. It was a 141 I believe. Here is the only picture I could find of it...

(also, any help with where I could find it would be great too)

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I feel ya man, I loved those old-school sticks. I have my second board ever still (good buddy's still got the ol' Woody 132) I have the Elite 150, just got a steal on a 3yr old NEW Burton Fish 160 though and I can't wait to ride it!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel ya man, I loved those old-school sticks. I have my second board ever still (good buddy's still got the ol' Woody 132) I have the Elite 150, just got a steal on a 3yr old NEW Burton Fish 160 though and I can't wait to ride it!!!
Yeah it's hard to find em nowadays and everyone wants to collect them.:dunno:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had my Elite 150 hanging on racks in my garage for years. When I got foreclosed on in 2011 and went to move and pack up, the old-school highbacks literally crumbled in my hands lol. Kept the board though, broke my wrist on that joker it's never going anywhere!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had my Elite 150 hanging on racks in my garage for years. When I got foreclosed on in 2011 and went to move and pack up, the old-school highbacks literally crumbled in my hands lol. Kept the board though, broke my wrist on that joker it's never going anywhere!
I would really like to get a nice nostalgic ride on one this winter on that small heavy stick.

I cannot believe this is so hard to find!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts