Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, been browsing this forum for a few days and figured i would sign up and post here. I am looking for a Gnu x Airblaster SPAM from 2018. I cant find it on any snowboard gear sites so i was hoping maybe someone could point me in the right direction/wants to sell theirs. Willing to negotiate price based on condition! 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, when it came out I knew i had to have it, but i moved across the country and couldnt justify getting it then... Now im back home and would love to find one.

Registered
Had one the first year, sold it mid-season, regretted it, bought another, sold it at the end of the season, and regretted it again. Some people just never learn haha

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Had one the first year, sold it mid-season, regretted it, bought another, sold it at the end of the season, and regretted it again. Some people just never learn haha
Hahaha it seems like such a nice board, im going to try my local stores later in the season to see if by some miracle they still have one... And @Davey i would but i dont have a facebook, will check out crags-list though!

Registered
I could buy one for 400 USD brand new 2018 (pinky) locally but the customs and shipment from the EU to the US would make it like 610 USD :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts