Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy some used but in great shape boss or targa. I can also trade some union force (white) or Union Contact Pro. Let me know thanks

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SIze

What size and what's your budget?
I wear a 11.5 boot but its salomon dave benedek so I can fit it into a L or Medium which i have on the union contact pro m/l. Its 11.5 but more like a 10.5 because its not built up like most boots. Budget? well i have to see the condition of the bindings.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I wear a 11.5 boot but its salomon dave benedek so I can fit it into a L or Medium which i have on the union contact pro m/l. Its 11.5 but more like a 10.5 because its not built up like most boots. Budget? well i have to see the condition of the bindings.
Well I've got 2 sets of bindings, brand new Ride SPI's and Targa's that are probably ridden once. Whichever I don't use will go up for sale. The Targa's will fit you not sure about the SPI's though. Supposedly they're comparable to each other as far as build quality, stiffness and all that good stuff. Either pair will go for $200.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I've got 2 sets of bindings, brand new Ride SPI's and Targa's that are probably ridden once. Whichever I don't use will go up for sale. The Targa's will fit you not sure about the SPI's though. Supposedly they're comparable to each other as far as build quality, stiffness and all that good stuff. Either pair will go for $200.
I tried the spi's and my boot wont go all the down because of the forward press

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
hey snowjab if Empty's bindings aren't to your liking I've got '10 Targas in the Rust colorway that I'd be willing to part with. They were ridden for exactly one run. I got to the peak at Killington and after getting off the gondola I went to strap in and I quickly realized they do not fit my ThirtyTwo boots (size 13). The toe section on my boots is too wide.

·
Registered
350 Posts
whatever happened to this thread? are people still looking for rome bindings?
i have a used 2010 Rome 390 size L if anyone's interested.
Asking $135 shipped.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts