Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158, Blur 159, National 156, Stale Fish 153, Alpha 158 - 8 Photon SO
It's a slush slasher kind of day.
You scored one! Nice!!!

@WigMar & @SushiLover I am jealous you guys got to ride. I am itching to ride.... Going on a trip this weekend and won't be able to and I just unboxed the Stale Fish.

Registered
You scored one! Nice!!!

@WigMar & @SushiLover I am jealous you guys got to ride. I am itching to ride.... Going on a trip this weekend and won't be able to and I just unboxed the Stale Fish.
You still got plenty of time to slash, the season is far from over at least in Colorado. Enjoy your trip!! You got something to look forward to when you come back (馃憖 Stale Fish).

Registered
Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158, Blur 159, National 156, Stale Fish 153, Alpha 158 - 8 Photon SO
You still got plenty of time to slash, the season is far from over at least in Colorado. Enjoy your trip!! You got something to look forward to when you come back (馃憖 Stale Fish).
You're right! I just asked for the day off on Thursday anyway!! Haha. I just missed so much of the season this year from a stupid injury on Halloween. Was bugging me to miss another week.

Registered
Where are you planning on riding Thursday? There may be fresh snow.
I have a pass to Copper only so that's where I'm planning on going.

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
I'm running k2 lineups at about 22.5 inches. Binding angles have been changing between trees and carving this season. In the photo I'm carving at 42/30. I'll dial that back to something like 30/12 for the trees. I like more splay for freeride, and less for carving.

Registered
I'm running k2 lineups at about 22.5 inches. Binding angles have been changing between trees and carving this season. In the photo I'm carving at 42/30. I'll dial that back to something like 30/12 for the trees. I like more splay for freeride, and less for carving.
42/30? Very interesting. I've never tried +/+, I'm very eager to try it. What would be a good +/+ start for someone coming from +18/-3 (for carving)?

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
I started bumping up slowly. I started at 21/0 and 21/3. Turning your back foot forwards feels kinda strange at first. Once you're over that you can crank it up.

Registered
Might as well ski!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts