Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made an account just to ask this.

WTF is this forum for? Fashion? Seriously? Whoever is asking about what looks better while snowboarding needs to stop snowboarding. Who gives a shit? Go ride and stop worrying about this kind of crap.

Someone else asked about pants in or out of highbacks. Again, seriously? Who are you people?

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts

WTF is this forum for? Fashion? Seriously? Whoever is asking about what looks better while snowboarding needs to stop snowboarding. Who gives a shit? Go ride and stop worrying about this kind of crap.

Someone else asked about pants in or out of highbacks. Again, seriously? Who are you people?
Were you dropped a lot as a baby or are you just stupid?

·
Registered
3,557 Posts

We are ppl that like to talk about *all* aspects of snowboarding the good the bad the ugly. Even though this might very well be my 1st post in this sub-forum and even if it is not so what....

Whom are you that you life is so uttering depressing that you troll the interwebz find some random google thread or sub-forum. Take more time to register an account, then come into the sub-forum and post how much you hate this sub-forum on fashion.

Regardless of how many times you were dropped as a baby, your last dose of meth, your high school mentality or the dozens of other defects that you may have.

WHO are you to come in here and start to judge.

:growup:

F'in keyboard ninjas

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts

i like this guy.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Seems likely the OP is in the "I am so cool I don't give a fuck about fashion" fase while in reality actually he/she is blatantly lying to him/herself because he/she still cares a lot of what others were were thinking about they way I dressed. Don't worry kid, you'll get over it once. And then you'll reach the fase where you *really* don't give a fuck, which will also make you not write posts like this one!

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,265 Posts
I made an account just to Troll this thread.
Fixed that for ya!

WTF is this forum for? Fashion? Seriously? ...

This forum was originally designed around that "Fashion" section! It was started to bait trolls like you into tying to start sum shit so we can all pile on and Flame the Fuck outta you!

It's been quite successful as you can see. In the 9-10 years it's existed,..? We have literally HUNDREDS of threads like this that give us the opportunity to successfully fuck with idiots like you!

The other dozen or so sub-forums with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of views and replies, discussing gear, gear reviews, riding technique, tricks, coaching, resort destinations, maintenance, ect? Those were ALL created after the fact simply to give us something to stay busy while we wait around with nothing to do between posts like yours!!

Seriously,..??? How far back did you have to dig to find the "Pants/Highback" post before you could feel your Panties beginning to wad up in your "Vag??" :eyetwitch: :facepalm2: I vaguely remember that thread from 3-4 years ago!! Nice Troll! :finger1:

:finger1: You "FuckTard You!!! :facepalm1:

I'm going ignore you now cuz it's time for me to hit the slopes but first I have to get dolled up in my circa 1989, neon yellow, red striped Onesie, complete with pink head band and green mohawk!

Do you guys think that outfit will "clash" with my blue snowboard boots and basic black bindings????? :blink:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
I can tell the season is starting to wane

No one would have bothered to feed the trolls, because they were out boarding... welcome to spring/summer duldroms

and oh
:trolls:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,265 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
I can tell the season is starting to wane

No one would have bothered to feed the trolls, because they were out boarding... welcome to spring/summer duldroms

and oh
:trolls:
Wane? WANE????? Doesn't that assume there WAS a season?
:crazy1: :crazy2: :angry1: :RantExplode:

There, that's about the right number of smilies...

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,265 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
really chomps? again you are gonna start quoting me and saying retarded, incomprehensible shit? kindly get off my dick

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,265 Posts
really chomps? again you are gonna start quoting me and saying retarded, incomprehensible shit? kindly get off my dick
OFFS!! It was a joke,..!! Did you not SEE the smiley's! JEEBUS freakin' Crisco!!! !! Lighten the fuck up! I don't (…or at least I didn't) have anything against you at all!

My earlier apology in other threads, for having said or done something unintentionally to upset you? That was genuine and sincere! I honestly don't know what it was I said or did that seems to have upset you so? I can assure you that whatever it was, it was definitely NOT intended to intentionally insult you! Aside from this apparently long held and completely personal dislike of me? I have never gone out of my way to single out or try and fuck with you! Whether you choose to believe that or not? It's the truth!

So,.. Now? DILLIGAF! Cuz I can now say I no longer DO! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts