Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Just throwing my experience with sizing in here, if you plan on riding superwide boards those L size nows are the perfect fit. Im riding mediums but I wish I had large so I could get my bindings more toward the heel edge.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just throwing my experience with sizing in here, if you plan on riding superwide boards those L size nows are the perfect fit. Im riding mediums but I wish I had large so I could get my bindings more toward the heel edge.
hmm...i'm running 9.5 adidas boots, wouldn't the boots potentially be off-center using L bindings?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Im running 9.5 boots too. A 28cm waist is ok with medium, for the 30cm waist I wish I had Large.
If you have eyes for such a wide board in the future you may wish you kept them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i'm in a size 10 savage boot on a XL super pig with the LARGE 10-13 NOW pushed all the way to the toe just to get the boot centered...wishing ida got the mediums? i guess, i dont kno.. sucks spending a grip on the right size binding and having them notmount perfect. they still work good thou.. wanna trade ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts