Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup shredders, I picked up a pair of limited 'Alpine Initiative' edition Crowbars a couple of years back, and while they are MEGA steez, I'm lookin to switch up my style a bit (cause it's not about how you ride, it's about how you look). Anyways they are in great condition for being 2 years old, no breakage or fraying, just minor fading of the strap for being stretched and out in the sun.

Would prefer to swap the frames only (without lenses) for a pair of straight black crowbars. Will also pay extra if yours are brand new or close to new.

THANKS HOMIES

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any interest in selling the lenses or the entire goggles? What are the lenses. PM me if your interested because depending on what the lenses are, I might just buy them strait out from you.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any interest in selling the lenses or the entire goggles? What are the lenses. PM me if your interested because depending on what the lenses are, I might just buy them strait out from you.
i'll keep you posted, right now i'd just prefer to trade because i really like the crowbars but don't really want to buy a brand new pair. If i see a used pair come up that fit the bill i'd be happy to sell em.
lenses are brown mirror and hi-yellow

·
Registered
3 Posts
i'll keep you posted, right now i'd just prefer to trade because i really like the crowbars but don't really want to buy a brand new pair. If i see a used pair come up that fit the bill i'd be happy to sell em.
lenses are brown mirror and hi-yellow
Would you possibly sell just the hi yellow lens? Or we can make some kind of trade with money and the hi yellows involved and swap frames. I have the all black tanner hall edition that has a thin rasta line in the black band. If your interested let me know and I will take a pic. I'm not going to lie, they look sick as shit.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you possibly sell just the hi yellow lens? Or we can make some kind of trade with money and the hi yellows involved and swap frames. I have the all black tanner hall edition that has a thin rasta line in the black band. If your interested let me know and I will take a pic. I'm not going to lie, they look sick as shit.
sorry for not getting back sooner. I really want to keep the HI yellows as i just bought them and do a lot of riding at big white which is always foggy. I am willing to pay extra for the right frame but i want to hold on to the lenses.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hey man, you should watch Whiskey Militia or Steep and Cheap seen crowbars up the past two days for 60-70 beans.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Sup shredders, I picked up a pair of limited 'Alpine Initiative' edition Crowbars a couple of years back, and while they are MEGA steez, I'm lookin to switch up my style a bit (cause it's not about how you ride, it's about how you look). Anyways they are in great condition for being 2 years old, no breakage or fraying, just minor fading of the strap for being stretched and out in the sun.

Would prefer to swap the frames only (without lenses) for a pair of straight black crowbars. Will also pay extra if yours are brand new or close to new.

THANKS HOMIES
Not sure if you have a oakley factory outlet store by you but they are having major deals on goggles.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the deal sites have ridiculous shipping rates to canada so it's often not worth it... also no oakley warehouse unfortunately... there is an oakley custom bar near me though i think i will try and scoop a black strap cause it's mainly the strap i don't like.
thanks for the responses though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts