Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade(ideally) or sell my 20/21 Marhar Lumberjack 152 cm. It’s in brand new condition, with the exception of some very light binding baseplate-disc scuffs which I’m also including a picture of. I only rode it one day for 5 or so groomer laps. The prior owner told me he also only rode it once and it arrived in the mail as such after purchasing it.

9.5+/10 condition base/edges
9/10 topsheet(due to said light baseplate disc scuffing)

Ideally, I’m looking for another lumberjack(preferably in similar condition), just in a 155 size, to trade for. Year isn’t very important to me. Obviously, my ideal scenario is to find one of you looking to downsize an almost new one since I’m looking to upsize.

Will also consider trades for a Bataleon Evil twin, Lib Tech golden orca, Jones Mind Expander twin, or other similar(wide/twin park/pow) shapes. I might even consider trading it for a 158 Lumberjack if noone comes through with a 155.

Looking for $400 if selling(buyer pays shipping), although I’m mostly looking for a trade here.

Thanks! Happy Shredding this season everyone!

Font Bag Electric blue Chair Synthetic rubber
Tie Hood Guitar accessory Textile Sleeve
Automotive tire Road surface Rectangle Asphalt Grey

·
Super Moderator
1,173 Posts
I'd love that board and would offer up a near new Signal Yup 157 - if you'e happy to move to Australia maybe we could work something out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts