Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought an Uninc setup from a friend and absolutely love the board after riding a few of my friends. The guy I bought the uninc from bought the Rome Artifact setup. He also likes the Uninc better and wants to trade back. I said no b/c how well I like the Uninc. But he is willing to sell the Artifact b/c he needs the money and wants to get a different board after the season is over. It has been ridden on for only one year. There is one nasty gash from a rock but nothing a good waxing won't fix. I rode it and liked it and wouldn't mind having a jib board as well as the Uninc for freeriding. What would you offer for the board and bindings on a year old Artifact?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hes asking $400 for board and bindings. i've heard good things on this board and bad things. don't know what to do. heard the bronze edge is crap but heard it's a great park board. blah

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
110 views and no one can give assistance? I've tried doing searches on the board here but so much crap comes up. anybody know much about these boards?

what i'm wondering is would i be better off buying my wife her own board? i was planning on letting her ride whichever board i'm not riding. She just rides doesn't do anything crazy so didn't think a 152 would be that much different than a 149 she is "recommended" to ride.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Why not just use the bindings you already have and spend the 400 on either a new artifact or whatever other board you would want? A new artifact seems to cost around $380

1 - 5 of 5 Posts