Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

xboards bio board made of flax?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  chomps1211 
#1 ·
well,
so i was just sailing the web today and i came across a company called xboards that make a bioboard made of flax. no chemicals, just flax. has anyone ridden it? it looks super sketchy. the board and the company. thanks.

#4 ·
what the fuck guys im asking a damn question its not like i make a thread specific to hating nivek and burton the avengers.

hmmm..... :huh:

#7 ·
I made a thread about giving you a posting break. I though it went pretty well other than you not getting a posting ban. You should go troll your own thread on whitegold snowboards before starting another one. And yes, 100% made from carbon highbacks are in fact brittle. Strength, weight and fragility are all properties of carbon weave products. Carbon weave is staring in the intended directions of force and will crack/shear/explode when forced in a different direction than intended.

#6 ·
1. You're still a moron DC and always will be.
2. Your knowledge on the board is severely limited.
3. There is resin holding it together, it's built in a factory that makes other brands boards, and I've met the guys that own it. Not exactly snowboarders if you look at them, but they're trying. I was supposed to get one to test but it just didn't happen.
4. Suck on the end of a shotgun.

#14 ·
The same question could be asked of your Mother & Father!!!! :eusa_clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.