Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I am stuck on which board would be better for me between the Yes. Jackpot and the Never Summer Proto Type two, was hoping the community could give some insight. I just purchased size large Burton Genesis binding and size 10.5 Adidas Tactical ADV boots to go with this new board.
I have been riding a Lib Tech Skate Banana for about 5 years now and its time for a new board. I want to make sure I get the right board!

I am 75% of the time in the park but I occasionally just ride the mountain for carving and chilling.

From my research the Yes. Jackpot and Never Summer Proto Type Two have opposite profiles. The Yes. Jackpot is Rocker/Camber/Rocker. And the Never Summer Proto Type Two is Camber/Rocker/Camber.

Hoping you guys could give me some advice on which to choose!.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
5 years you say? Time to ditch the training wheels and try something camber dominant. So it's a Jackpot from me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The set up was my first big purchase ever so I consider it my baby lol, its definitely beaten up but it has sentimental value. I have been leaning towards the Jackpot I just like the Proto Type Two deck a lot and there are pros and cons for both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts