Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i'm 69kg so sth around 152lbs and 43 boot or US10.
I saw a yes jackpot 152 2013 in an auction and im really into it.
So i would like some information about the board. In reviews i read the best ( thegoodride, goodwood,youtube vid) except one review
( 2013 Yes Jackpot Used and Reviewed « ).
Do you think 152 will be ok for me? I want a board that is more catch free than my regular camber board so that i can start going more into the park but still being able to go around groomers with confidence and some edge hold and maybe if there is a little bit of powder (because of the rocker tip and tail).

I await your wisdom :bowdown:

ps. Im foreigner so if i have mistakes forgive me!

·
Registered
730 Posts
for what you describe in terms of riding, it seems like that would be a pretty awesome board for you. YES makes good stuff, i would go for it!

·
Registered
204 Posts
my riding buddy has a jackpot and he seems to do fine on groomers and in pow (he doesnt hit the park). you might want to consider a larger size if you're expecting a lot of pow. i've only had a few runs on the Jackpot and it was fine for me on groomers.

i ride a rocker-camber-rocker board (Nidecker Megalight) and find that this board profile gives you good edge with the camber whilst giving you good float in pow due to the rockered tips.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't make it... I was looking for a bargain! Lost it, now found a scallywag 2011 155.
Maybe i ll take this one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts