Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve been riding my yes the greats 159 for about two years now and love it. I am now looking to get a new board from yes and would like a more freestyle oriented board. I have been looking at the yes pick your line; does anyone have one, and use it for all mountain use? Any reviews? I am a very experienced rider at 6'1" and 195lbs. I can only find a 159 though and I’m worried it will be to small. Any feedback would be great!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Could be wrong here as im not too familiar with Yes boards, but i believe The Greats is the more freestyle oriented board compared to the ply, which is more free ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I made a mistake when i wrote the first post, I am looking for a more freeride orientated board.

·
Registered
730 Posts
have it, love it, its good to go everywhere. shines in deep snow and steeps, can handle groomers, chop and kickers with ease...if you liked the greats and want something to charge a tad more...dont think twice.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I was trying to decide between the 161 Slash Straight and Yes PYL over a month ago and was having issues finding a '13 161 PYL back then. Good luck. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Love the PYL, I have the 161 (2013), had a blast in Revelstoke with that bad boy last season, and that's with pow up top, hard pack halfway down, and slush and hay at the bottom. Super stable board, and if you like the camrock, then go for it. I got a PYL because of how much I liked the Yes 'Typo' years ago. Great snowboard.

I'm 5'10", 185lbs if that helps,

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
It's too bad, that site won't let me sign up if I'm from Canada. Or I would buy it in a second!
we just don't understand a nation without locks on their front door :dunno:

we loot shit.

-the news

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Found a 2013 yes pyl 161, on sourceboards.com. I've bought it but they do have 2 more in 159 if anyone is interested.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
check out theclymb.com. They have a bunch of Yes boards on sale right now. Prices look pretty good too.

edit: something strange going on on the forum right now. Not all replies loading on a page, I couldn't see the previous post for the clymb when I wrote mine! :dunno:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I may have a 159 PYL (2013) for sale in near future. I am going to take the new Billy Goat out a couple times first. If the Goat lives up to expectations, I will ditch the PYL for a really good price to a local forum member - or perhaps Stateside.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts