Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see this shit daily. Example one

They skate through the lift line with their board backwards. "O shit! Timmy's skatin' fakie!"

Discuss.

·
Registered
268 Posts
What's a gaper? I googled urban dictionary but don't get it. Its just someone who doesn't ski a lot? Like once or twice a season?

·
Registered
662 Posts
What's a gaper? I googled urban dictionary but don't get it. Its just someone who doesn't ski a lot? Like once or twice a season?
I always thought it meant mouth open all the time (as in "mouth breather"), but maybe I'm wrong(?)

Anyway, as long as they don't run into me and I gets mines, I don't care what they do. If the OP has such an issue with gapers, then don't hang around the beginner runs and lifts.

·
Registered
662 Posts
^to clarify: photo's optical illusion makes it look like he's dismounting from a rail slide...but he's actually just jumping the ramp to the side of it..and pointing to his bunghole (or is that the fabled "ass scratcher"?)

·
Registered
786 Posts
I would consider a gaper someone who blocks cat tracks or lift exit by sitting there and "gaping". Nothing else really annoys me... :dunno:

I could care less about how they wear headgear.

·
Registered
730 Posts
You all realize your spelling implies "GAPE-er" not "GAP-er"....i always thought the term was gapper....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts